1.0 Information Collection
1.1 Information Types. Company may collect the following personal information:
- Contact Information including Customer name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Billing information including Customer payment data, credit history, credit card number, security codes, checking account number, and service history.
- Technical information including device identification and configuration, and network performance statistics.
1.2 Collection Methods. Company may collect personal information in the following ways:
- Provided by Customer during the subscriber sign up process.
- Collected automatically when Customer uses Company websites or services.
- Obtained from other sources, such as credit agencies.
2.0 Information Use
Company may use personal information in the following ways:
- Perform normal business operations such as billing and accounting.
- Provide Services and Customer support.
- Communicate with Customer regarding service updates, offers, and promotions.
- Investigate network performance and security issues.
- Investigate illegal activities or violations of the Agreement or AUP.
3.0 Information Disclosure
3.1 Disclosure to Vendors. Company may disclose personal information with companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary to perform those services.
- Such companies are required to protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy.
- Such companies are prohibited from using your personal information for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
3.2 Disclosure to Third Parties. Company may disclose personal information to other third parties for the following purposes:
- Complying with court orders and other legal process.
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft.
- Enforcing agreements and property rights.
- Obtaining payment for services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
4.0 Information Protection
- Company does not track customer internet usage or history.
- Company will not sell customer personal information to anyone for any purpose, except in the event of a company sale or merger.
- Company does not store credit card or checking account numbers on our systems. We only store the tokenized number.
- Company maintains personal information in business records only while Customer is active, or until it is no longer required for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- Company uses encryption and other appropriate security controls to protect personal information when stored or transmitted.